Lush Green

Sugar Cane Fields

Sugar cane fields close to Zinkwazi beach in Kwa-Zulu Natal, South Africa. Someone mentioned this looks like a pic from Switzerland. I don't necessarily agree. What's more important is the composition I choose. If you have an iPad this makes for a nice home screen background image. The only thing I have a problem with is if you look closely in the sky, you will see a small dot of lens flare. I don't necessarily mind lens flare, but this lens doesn't make the most attractive lens flare.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Twitter Updates

Project 52 Weeks

  • Around Johannesburg - *Newtown and Art on Main Again* *- 18 January 2014 -* At the end of last year, I attended an advanced photography fine arts course. I wanted to explorer a...
    10 years ago

Other Posts